Fresh cheese ravioli with rocket pesto
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Serves: 4 people (about 20 ravioli) Ingredients:Raviole dough
- 150g flour ( T55 )
- 115g of yolk (about 7 yolks)
- 2g of fine salt
- 2g of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 170g fresh cheese (goat's cheese)
- 45g of mascarpone
- 22g of virgin roasted peanut oil
- 1/4 organic lemon peel
- Espelette pepper QS
- Flower of salt QS
- 25g of roquette
- 30g of pine nuts
- 20g peanuts
- 1/4 clove of garlic
- 30g of Beauj'Olive, cooking olive oil
- 45g of virgin roasted peanut oil
How to make it
1. Make the stuffing.
- In a bowl, whisk the fromage frais with the mascarpone.
- Add the zest of a quarter of an organic lemon, a pinch of espelette pepper and the virgin roasted peanut oil. Mix to obtain a smooth filling.
- Add salt to taste and keep in a cool place.
2. Make the ravioli dough.
- Weigh the flour and pour it onto the clean work surface.
- Make a well in the centre. Gather 115g of yolk (about 7 egg yolks) and pour into the centre of the well.
- Add the olive oil and fine salt to the yolks.
- With your hands, add the flour little by little until you have a dough. Work the dough until it is smooth and homogeneous.
- Using a rolling pin (or a rolling pin, but you'll need elbow grease!), roll out the dough to a thickness of 1mm (no more than 2mm!).
- Once rolled out, punch out your dough (6cm diameter). You should end up with approximately 40 rounds of dough.
- On the base, add a teaspoon of filling. With a brush, wet the edges of the base with water.
- Take a second round of dough and roll it out slightly so that it is 3/4mm larger than the base.
- Cover the filling with the latter and seal with your thumbs, taking care to keep the filling in the centre (the water will act as glue).
- Once the filling is well sealed, punch it again to get a neat result. Repeat the operation until there is no more dough.
4. Cooking of the ravioli
- Boil 5L of water.
- Plunge the ravioli into simmering water for 12 minutes.
- Remove with a skimmer and set aside.
4. While the ravioli are cooking, make the rocket pesto.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients except the roasted virgin peanut oil.
- Blend and add the roasted virgin peanut oil in a small stream.
- The result should be fairly smooth after 2/3 minutes.
Etape 6 : Dressing
- In the bottom of a plate, add a nice tablespoon of pesto, 5 ravioli per person previously polished with a brush of roasted virgin peanut oil, add a few leaves of rocket and some peanuts.