Pyramid of beetroot tops, leek, alfalfa, quince vinegar and virgin turnip seed “navette” oil over wild smoked salmon
- 1 punnet of beetroot tops
- 1 punnet of leeks
- 1 punnet of alfalfa (Japanese salad vegetable) or other
- 12 slices of smoked salmon
- 30 coriander seeds
- 1 pinch of Madras curry powder
- 5 cl virgin turnip seed “navette” oil
- 5 cl quince vinegar
- Finely chop a third of the vegetable shoots, enough to cover the slices of salmon. Carefully position them at the bottom of the plate.
- Make a sauce using the crushed coriander seeds, quince vinegar, a pinch of curry powder and “navette” oil.
- Cover the slices of salmon in this sauce. Top with a bouquet of seasoned vegetable shoots along with the rest of the sauce. Decorate with edible flowers or as desired.
Bon appétit !